Teaching radiology in Belarus began in 1921 with the opening of the medical faculty as part of the BSU. S. M. Livshits whose personality and professionalism were formed at the university and clinics of Moscow, Europe as well as under influence of the Minsk Doctors’ Society activities was the first teacher. Minsk х-ray service servicing the clinics of the medical faculty gradually expanded and was strengthened with new x-ray equipment. The traditions of teaching radiology had been saved at the department in future. About 100 years of teaching radiology in Belarus and 90 years of the department, the famous names of the department leaders and teachers that’s what we are proud of.
Автор(ы): N. A. Savrasova